Building a Hardware Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
If anyone knows of any good hosting sites that'd be great. I'm thinking of applying to dotservant for sponsorship, but I think a hosting plan would be better in the long run.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our $#!+y aussie dollar for hosting, drop me a line.

With the guys I am working with, they are flexible when it comes down to space and (more importantly) bandwidth. I have organised hosting of site that require 1Gb of Traffic Per Day with out having to break as sweat.

I think it'd be better if I got a hosting company with someone associated with it I have previous contact with, so this seems like a good idea. I'll talk with my partners tomorow regarding a webhost and hopefully I'll have a decision and we can talk business. ;)

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you could (either here or by PM) gimme an estimate so I have some info about it to inform my collegues. Thanks mate. ;)

I has sent you a PM on that. Over all it comes down to wether the inflation is working in your favor or not.

When it comes down to websites, BANDWIDTH is a big issue. You are not planning on hosting any downloadable files.

Also the other thing that you might need to consider is DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION. Not sure what the laws are like over there, but i know that down here in Australia, I need to have a business name first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom