%$*& Brother went and made me Jelly

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
He's running a older 1155 system and wanted to do a rebuild, I think his CPU is a I5 2500 or some thing like that, I don't recall but none the less I told him he really doesn't need to upgrade that just yet and put the cash to a GPU, Well the creep went and got a EVGA 1080 THEN he orders a 28" 4K Asus monitor I think..... Damn if I didn't have this mortgage to pay I would be upgraded, I gotta start getting back into building for people to pay for my upgrades.... Not to sure what FPS he will get on any games that can run at 4K but what he is playing is smooth and look amazing. AH maybe I'll hit the lottery.....

A 1080 is capable of at least 40fps @ 4k for nearly all games, 50-60fps+ for the vast majority. At least from the benchmarks I've seen :p
OC it a little and it'll only get better!

A 1080 is capable of at least 40fps @ 4k for nearly all games, 50-60fps+ for the vast majority. At least from the benchmarks I've seen :p
OC it a little and it'll only get better!

I have my Titan X OC'd to be almost as fast as a base 1080, so can confirm approx 40fps at 4K in most games. However there are quite a few where you can't even get 30fps. But then equally there are a bunch like Rocket League where you can lock it at 120FPS @ 4K all day.

I have my Titan X OC'd to be almost as fast as a base 1080, so can confirm approx 40fps at 4K in most games. However there are quite a few where you can't even get 30fps. But then equally there are a bunch like Rocket League where you can lock it at 120FPS @ 4K all day.
Lock? 120? Psh, I hit the FPS cap on RL and Overwatch lol. Then I go play on Ark even with both GPUs on and average 35fps :|

Ha Ha Ha.

You folks are sitting their with 1080s, Titans and i5s or even i7s. You wanna see my system its a pure ****ing monster. A total speed demon.

Sitting here with a blistering pentium d @ 3.4 Ghz a total 2 Gig Ram clocked to the max with a VGA Projector. Best part is GPU is onboard.

The other day it crashed loading multiple tabs for FF, I mean thats how fast it is. Total freak of a system. Speed demon dosnt even cover it. Bet you F****** are well jelious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p :p :p :p

Ha Ha Ha.

You folks are sitting their with 1080s, Titans and i5s or even i7s. You wanna see my system its a pure ****ing monster. A total speed demon.

Sitting here with a blistering pentium d @ 3.4 Ghz a total 2 Gig Ram clocked to the max with a VGA Projector. Best part is GPU is onboard.

The other day it crashed loading multiple tabs for FF, I mean thats how fast it is. Total freak of a system. Speed demon dosnt even cover it. Bet you F****** are well jelious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p :p :p :p

Honestly spud I couldnt cope going back to a PC that slow. I get frustrated enough on my work PC i5 / 8GB RAM / 7200RPM HDD. The HDD is the biggest annoyance. Its sooo slooowwwwww.

Agreed, I have a laptop and 2 systems in my house and ALL of them are running on a SSD, I keep telling my brother to upgrade to a SSD but doesn't seem like he wants to, His loss and mine load faster than his lol

Back
Top Bottom