Broken Leg Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the evil drug...makes any one on it super ****ed off....Morphine on the other hand isnt as bad...
There are 2 kinds, Hydrocodon or Hydrocodine (Or Hydro for short). Hydro is some serious **** and i dont recomend that to anybody that has any kind of anger issues.
Anyway... just suck up the pain. Take off the skirt, grab a piece of ply wood and when the pain waves come on, bite down into the wood until the pain subsides. This way, you train your body to release natural endorphines, natural pain kill. Over time... Even a kick in the balls will feel like good.
Mann thats so funny but its true. I used to punch walls to get pain to go away and it did. My left hand is messed up because of it though.

lol u, you punched a wall to divert the pain. lol, i did that once, didnt exactly enjoy it.

I did cause i was wierd like that in that time. My hand isny exactly screwed up cause i can still play serious guitar but i did take meds for it for a bit. But im sure the genious part was sarcasm :)

Don't ever punch walls, it is costly. A while ago I was really ****ed off, and I was facing this nice plaster wall. Now, I really really angry, and I punched that wall as hard as I could. Amazingly, I did not break my hand, or dislocate anything. Right after I hit, my first thought was "holy sh!t, I punched right through the wall!", next was "HOLY FVCK THIS HURTS", I ran and put my hand in the ice container in the freezer, 3 of my knuckles were bleeding pretty badly, and it was getting all over the ice, so it all had to be replaced. My hand hurt a lot, and was badly bruised, and when I went back to admire what I had done, I was amazed. I went right through the plaster, and you know how behind some walls there are thick wooden boards, well I had the luck to hit directly over one. There were 3 blood stained relief areas where my 3 knuckles had hit. I could not believe nothing was broken or dislocated. But, that wall was EXPENSIVE to fix. I don't advise punching walls, not only does it hurt like ****, but it is very expensive to fix.

I bang my head against concret and desks during shcool so when I play baseball I can get hit by a pitch purposly in the head and take my base...chicks dig it......:p

and to 003 wow...nice job:D

"you dun good son...you dun good.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom