Broken Leg Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysalis said:
cut it off and pour a salty alcohol solution on the open wound

lol, my friend johnny rolled his ATV and had a bug open gash wound, and he poured pure alcohol on it, i told him to do salt also, but he didn't.

MrZucchiniHead said:
lol, my friend johnny rolled his ATV and had a bug open gash wound, and he poured pure alcohol on it, i told him to do salt also, but he didn't.

ouch, alchohol might be even more painful.

Hydrocotin or morphine, man i remember when i had hydrocotin, that stuff really numbs everything.

thats the evil drug...makes any one on it super ****ed off....Morphine on the other hand isnt as bad...

My dad had to get nose surgery becuase somthing was blocking his breathing path and he was snoring to loud and he was on hydrocycoton or how ever the **** you spell...man did he get ****ed...that stuff and without his Prozac man did he get super mad...it was scary

kaname said:
OXYCONTIN and ALCOHOL, it get's no better.

UNfortunately, those who abuse that combination for pleasure, destroy it's effectiveness when they really need it for medical reasons.

Anyway... just suck up the pain. Take off the skirt, grab a piece of ply wood and when the pain waves come on, bite down into the wood until the pain subsides. This way, you train your body to release natural endorphines, natural pain kill. Over time... Even a kick in the balls will feel like good.

hmm......how does that work havoc? and wouldnt that just chip ur tooth or something?

hey, i recently hurt my ankle so that it began inflammating, and it caused my ligatures and shiz to not rub smoothly but in an instant and it feels like its always cracking.

i bent my ankle is a weird position so it hurts
and i bit down on a towel
and the pain gradually started to reduce
so i pushed it further and further and further
the more i pushed and the more i bit
it was felt like a tingle instead of pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom