Britney's hair on sale for 1 million dollars !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a billionaire, I'd pay her a million dollars just to shut up and go away. Then I'd pay the media a million dollars to quit talking about Anna Nichole. I don't whose baby it is, I don't care who gets the money, and I don't care if some washed-up, has-been singer gets her head shaved.

I'll bet someone will actually give a million for the hair.

Why is this a story? Who really cares? Her 15 minutes are up. She's gonna lose her kids to that dork Federline (who is looking like a freaking Ward Cleaver by comparison), her career is in the tank, her bod is shot. All that is left is for her to do a high-quality, professional p0rn film. THAT I might pay $1 to see.

I'd buy her hair for 1 million dollars and clone her. Then i'd beat the sh*t out of her clone every day.

bobojuice said:
I'd buy her hair for 1 million dollars and clone her. Then i'd beat the sh*t out of her clone every day.
Brilliant!!!

brilliant.jpg

Could you imagine with only like 1 or 2 good strands of her hair you could have a serious forensic analysis done on them. You could find out exactly what types of drugs she's been doing and probably a butt load of other juicy details about her.

That poor little innocent girl... lol

superdave1984 said:
Why is this a story? Who really cares? Her 15 minutes are up. She's gonna lose her kids to that dork Federline (who is looking like a freaking Ward Cleaver by comparison), her career is in the tank, her bod is shot. All that is left is for her to do a high-quality, professional p0rn film. THAT I might pay $1 to see.

Yea you got it all about right.

I would definitly pay a dollar to see her in a p0rn film, but thats about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom