breaking stuff at school

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever heard of the story of george washington? he knocked over a vase or something and he apologized to his dad (or something like that)
and then his dad forgave him

and he became the first president of the u.s

honesty is a good virtue

( i dont guarantee u can become the next president if you apologize to your teacher tho )

ok this might not apply to this but last year in band (yeah go ahead call me a band geek but no one does cause im 6-foot 2-inches and only in 8th grade so no one messes with me exept my friend johny who's just as big) and we threw drum sticks into the celing tile (you know the little crappy tile things they use cause their cheap) we threw like 50 sticks and a cymbol up into one and it fell down. so we freaked out, me and 3 other drummers, and just put the pieces back up and (well you know where this is going) didn't work we ended up getting suspended for 3 days and i had to replace the tile cause we had just finished off our basement with the samne tiles.

even if we did confess we would still get suspended for 3 days but it would be a lot less hard so just tell and replace it.

(you know the little crappy tile things they use cause their cheap) sounds like you stupid and cheap!!!

Got to watch wat you type cause it might come back and haunt you

LOL WELL IF I WERE YOU JUST BE LIKE MISS IT WASNT ME BUT ILL BUY U ANOTHER ONE

BOOM 100 PERCENT SHE WILL PASS YOU

quest1on said:
LOL WELL IF I WERE YOU JUST BE LIKE MISS IT WASNT ME BUT ILL BUY U ANOTHER ONE

BOOM 100 PERCENT SHE WILL PASS YOU

HAHA! I can actually see someone doing that, and the plan backfiring on them. What has this world come to? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom