Not open for further replies.
OOPS!!! Sorry.

Ingor my last post as I was thinking "KNOCKED OFF" as in STEALLING

Harper said:
OOPS!!! Sorry.

Ingor my last post as I was thinking "KNOCKED OFF" as in STEALLING
lol
---------------------
tell her about it, and if you can, come with a frame that you can give to her after you tell her. I don't believe she would be mad.

Now, if you had nice and neatly diassembled her brand new suspicious looking sports car in the school parking and lot and she caught you doing it....then you'd have to be worried.
lol, someones watching too much FMP

Man, just tell her. Unless she's really really cruel, i'm sure she'll understand. I've always told my son that if he breaks something to just come and tell me and we can sort it out. I've always found the truth is always the best way. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit old it's because I am.LOL

30s isn't THAT old. Even at your age you've got much to learn. Usually though, the older you become the more ignorant you become, but that's another story for another time. Of course, I'm in my teenage years...so, at this point in time I know everything! ;)

Anyways, just tell her and offer to buy new. She'll probably be shocked that you actually confessed to doing it, and while she's in that state of shock simply lay a $10 bill on her desk and walk away. :)

Note: Leave money and not a blank check. :)

so did you tell her, i dont know your timezone but my school is about to get out( studying in study hall?! thats just crazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom