Brain on Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to self: Bad rap music does not suddenly make a bad video better.

JUST KIDDING UZI, I just had to say since the other day you brought up all the comments said to you about videos and I'm pretty sure that was one of mine :p

ehhhh.......some more stuff needed to happen! Colors and swirls and stuff!

Also.........this happened to be listed on the right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_jnJ5CyAIM&search=drugs crack weed hehe funny swag marijuana xtc

It's quite sad. Dont let the name fool you, it has nothing to do with drugs. No I'm not being sarcastic or joking, it honestly doesn't........you will be amazed

Nubius said:
Note to self: Bad rap music does not suddenly make a bad video better.

hahahaha, ever since I have gone on a search and bookmarked every website talking about the gamecube video, in every single forum that it is talked, 1 or 2 posts are about i am called a loser for using hawthorne heights "emo" music..... hahahahaha.... That was a big mistake on my part.

Yeah, I guess I do use music to try to make it better, I have been pretty dry with ideas lately, but I am planning to do a decent video soon....

Sooooooo hey nubius.... Am I going up another notch in your books? Or did I lose it? lol

Well, I mean unless you're doing crazy visual effects or something music is the only way you can make something more interesting. I was just ragging on ya in the past cause I'm a jerk like that :p

Just imagine a motion picture without any music and for the most part it's gonna be bland.

This video didn't effect the notch ranks :p

You should see my attempts at a video, but I WILL NOT post those lol. They are just horrible, but it's funny with me and a couple of friends.

i was thinking about doing some weird color shifting and other things, but for some reason I thought that If i did that i would be going overboard on it..

nah it needs to go crazy like that multicolored icepop that may still be around. The one where the kid goes "THE COLORS DUKE, THE COLORS!" and his dog replies "I'm colorblind kid"

ANYWAY........on a completely unrelated note, I can see why you get punched in the nuts by girlfriends..........considering I just went to your website and saw the video that was put up there with your latest SIGNIFICANT OTHER.

"SHOW ME YOUR GRILL!"

Parts of that were funny, but of course most of it was MUSH cause you're like "Awww look, he's being playful with his honey" :p

Here ya go:

http://media.putfile.com/intro3

The extent of my video skills :D I made that intro for use on DVDs I burn. And yes I am the wicked jezter! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Was a screen name of mine.

Go ahead, say it "Adding creepy sounds and children laughing does not make it an interesting intro" :p :)

would have been better without the white trash music. maybe some celine dion - my heart will go on cuz his brain is f****d? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom