Bought some goodies for christmas!! Blu ray maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooked it all up...wow is all i can say, gamin on a 40 inch monitor at 1920x1200, absolutely ridiculous!!! :) my single 8800GT 512 mb handles it great, so for all you out there that think this is way too big and that i need dual GTXs...hah, not. In CSS i get around 70 fps, COD2 100fps, TF2 90fps, BF2 80fps, FEAR 95 fps, COD4 60 fps, and Crysis 22 fps hahahah, but it is still playable and enjoyable. These are all high settings too. hehe. My 8800gt served me well. Heres some pics and a short vid taken on my digital camera(crappy quality). Also, it is way bigger in person. Just look at my little mid tower desktop compared to the monitor.

That is just awesome. Too big for me though, in terms of using it with a desktop.

That is just awesome. Too big for me though, in terms of using it with a desktop.
for right now its being used as just my desktop monitor, but once i move into my house it will be used as a multimedia center TV and computer monitor....i thought it would be too big too, but it really is awesome.

Nice choice on the Sammy S300, glad to hear you love the Blu, and good to know you didn't go with the inferior format. I am currently using my PS3 as a Blu-Ray player, but February i will get a standalone maybe one of Sony's ES models. also nice Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom