Bought a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. You should have ripped your shirt off, Jor. Would have made for a much more... interesting... picture.

I know i am the last person you want to comment on this, but congrats. Place looks great and it is such a accomplishment buying a house. Best of luck to you on the remodeling.

Ahhh Tom...the only British man I've ever truly loved...

Yeah. You should have ripped your shirt off, Jor. Would have made for a much more... interesting... picture.
Hey, I will if you will :p

I know i am the last person you want to comment on this, but congrats. Place looks great and it is such a accomplishment buying a house. Best of luck to you on the remodeling.
Thanks.

Still working on some estimates for some of the drywall work, but once I get that bit taken care of I can paint, then clean the carpets, then get all the applicances, etc. My uncle is really excited for me and he's been helping me out a lot. Once I get everything looking nice I'll have a kegger and everyone can come.

I'm going to keep that dangling smoke detecter, though. Baez has assured me they're the hottest trend right now.

So much better to know your $$$ goes into equity not someone else's mortgage payment.
However instead you have Rates and Full Utilities Bills to look forward too.

Srsly, it is better to own your own home. Would like to do some thing like that soon. Not sure when that is going to happen just yet.

However instead you have Rates and Full Utilities Bills to look forward too.

Srsly, it is better to own your own home. Would like to do some thing like that soon. Not sure when that is going to happen just yet.

Yup, I'll keep paying those bills gladly to have my own castle, even if the bank owns about 85% of it right now. I figure I own half of the basement outright. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom