Bored.. and fun picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hahaha, my cousin just sent me this funny picture of myself when she was down a couple weeks ago.. didnt know she took a picture of me doing it.. thought it was pretty awesome.. and a fun capture!!

l_fdf44ef1b627013652163e4ebb235d9e.jpg

yup... for all you wonderhow how nosboost looked.. there I is! haha

If a name like nosboost he has to be asian. Kidding of course, but ever since i saw his username i thought he was asian though. Don't know why just did.

HHAHA!!! lol... i'm no fan of nitrous oxide in anyway.. and tying that to my ethnicity sucks!!! lol

its simply just the name of my comic i was drawing back in highschool about retarded asians that race.. lol and the 300.. welp.. thats just a song from ddr shoved in there.. max300... hahaha cuz back when i first started making my screen names and such max300 was the hardest song in the game.. and i was able to pass it!

haha, poor guy, being thrown right and left about his ethnicity. I just assumed you were asian because from the side/behind you look it a little, and your Myspace is filled with Asian people.

oh man, nitrous oxide is my best friend, i love the stuff

haha, poor guy, being thrown right and left about his ethnicity. I just assumed you were asian because from the side/behind you look it a little, and your Myspace is filled with Asian people.

oh man, nitrous oxide is my best friend, i love the stuff

i'm hoping you don't mean the "i inhale from a balloon" kinda way?

hahaha, and ya, thats safe assumption.. since my myspace is full of asian people

and afro-european!!! that is a first

its usually hispanic.. or white..

i've had egyptian once.. and samoan once as well.. crazyyyy people... usually only raelly hardcore asian moms know i'm filipino

hahaha, my cousin just sent me this funny picture of myself when she was down a couple weeks ago.. didnt know she took a picture of me doing it.. thought it was pretty awesome.. and a fun capture!!

l_fdf44ef1b627013652163e4ebb235d9e.jpg

yup... for all you wonderhow how nosboost looked.. there I is! haha

You'd be good at lé parkour, free running, or PK. Which ever terminology you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom