bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hegs
Anyone who stays up late looking at computer forums for something to do is an undeniable NERD. sorry, but take a look in the mirror.

That comment right there is like telling a police officer he's a loser because he needs a gun to protect himself.

Another think I never thought i'd see.

apokalipse said:
hahaha, you always come up with a good picture Silesia

Thanks. I am building up my personal FLAME WARRIOR collection. :cool: :D

apokalipse said:
I don't see what's wrong with being a "nerd"

Ditto. To me, it was not the nerd facter that I angered me. It was the fact that Hegs was putting $#!+ on the idea of helping other people out.

That is one thing that keeps me coming back again and again to this forum. I love the Karma Comminity that we have here on Tech Forum. The idea of I help some one out in order that some day some one will help me out.

apokalipse said:
in fact, most of the technology we have today is the result of 'nerds' work
That statement reminds me of OPERATION MAYHAM from Fight Club.

i am not a nerd i just been to every other site in the world and everbody who is a nerd goes to bed early and people on aim also go to bed early

but i am not a nerd trust me on that one

If you really get bored, you could go to a post-n-play forums and play arcade games. **points down -----v **

Better yet, look for those threads that don't have any replies, research the topic using the internet, and bring 'em back the best answer possible!

And come on, admit it. You're a nerd, I'm a nerd, Emily is cute, we're all nerds here. No, wait, maybe we're all geeks. Or maybe we're technology freaks! Let me get this straight. Are nerds the ones with pocket protectors and taped glasses? So what do geeks look like?

Will someone please get a definition of these terms, nerds and geeks?

Dave :D

From Martin's link..
Geek - A mentally-ill person with access to elecronic equipment.

That worries me

Demalii said:
Geek - A mentally-ill person with access to elecronic equipment.

Ditto. Like I have been called Metally DISTURBED, however Mentally Ill i find a little insulting as it makes me sound like a cripple.

http://bored.com/

For those who are SERIOUSLY in need of random entertainment.

Or create elaborate money-making schemes that carry no financial or otherwise risk. Truth of the matter is that most of these won't actually bring in much profit, but they are fun and occasionaly you can get something out of them. I've got two in the making for this summer. :rolleyes:
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom