bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
or better your learning, by picking a topic and learning everything you will ever need to know about it.

ADZ said:
or better your learning, by picking a topic and learning everything you will ever need to know about it.
That's what I do, I go to the Computer Science category at Yahoo and read random stuff... I've learned a ton about quantum computing, genetic algorithms, neural networks, DNA-based computing, etc. etc. that way. It's actually pretty fun in a really nerdy way. :)

Star Wars Galaxies is a awesome game. My brother just bought it two days ago, and I've played it quite a bit. Like I said, it's awesome...but then again.....i just like mmorpg's.....I would be playing it right now, but my computer can't handle it and the only computer in my house that can is my bros.....he just built that computer 4 days ago.

Anyone who stays up late looking at computer forums for something to do is an undeniable NERD. sorry, but take a look in the mirror.

DMo224 said:
So what about looking around and seeing if you can answer someone-in-need's questions?

Dave :D

Been a bit busy at wokr for that. Then again, it's nearly Tax time soon. :D

Just S.T.F.U.

hegs said:
Anyone who stays up late looking at computer forums for something to do is an undeniable NERD. sorry, but take a look in the mirror.

Well, I all ready seen your photo.....
DIESPAMMER.gif

hahaha, you always come up with a good picture Silesia
I don't see what's wrong with being a "nerd"
in fact, most of the technology we have today is the result of 'nerds' work

You made a really big mistake there hegs. One more pointless post out of you and your manhood's going to be very boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom