A border with webcams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how bout enforcing existing laws? majority of illegals dont come here by sneaking across the border, they stay after their visa's have expired and never leave

horndude said:
how bout enforcing existing laws? majority of illegals dont come here by sneaking across the border, they stay after their visa's have expired and never leave

Costs less money to keep them out then to put them back, although I would prefer to deport them, I or we can't really do anything about it.

last I checked the US govt didnt give a crap about what anything costs, as long as cronies of the ruling class got a cut of the action

truth is, the same cronies running major corporartions benefit in a hge way by allowing unfettered illegal immigration to continue, so why do anything meaningful to stop it?hence what we have going on now, its like the war in drugs and the war on terror, its a farce

Shumway said:
Instead of a .357 use a Gatlin gun,That way you won't miss anything :D

Holy **** those things are....:eek:

just wow! :eek:

God specially at night! they are like fireworks...but hurt to get shot by one huh?

horndude said:
last I checked the US govt didnt give a crap about what anything costs, as long as cronies of the ruling class got a cut of the action

truth is, the same cronies running major corporartions benefit in a hge way by allowing unfettered illegal immigration to continue, so why do anything meaningful to stop it?hence what we have going on now, its like the war in drugs and the war on terror, its a farce

Good point.

How about we get machines lined up so that when it senses someone coming, it shoots a nickel into the direction of Mexico.

Actually truth be told, I think Mexico is about to be in for a rough time. In about 2 years or so Cantarell will no longer be able to produce enough oil so Mexico can export to the US, soon after they will be importing all their oil and natural gas because Cantarell will be depleted. NAFTA forces the US to sell oil and gas to them, I think the US will break the treaty, possibly either invade Mexico or just shut them out completely. The internment camps are under construction and the national guard has already been sent. Haliburton got a $385 million dollar contract to build the camps to house both illegals and american dissidents. The writing is already on the wall. Picture this, the US with an average per capita income of over $20k, Mexico on the other side starving to death, it isnt gonna be pretty. The US better start building a serious wall. Other possibilty is the US just opens the border and swallows mexico lowering all our living standards by like 40% or more.......they might try that too, either way, its going to suck.

I say we make big pits and put sharp woooden stakes lodged in the bottom. then cover the pits with ligh brances and sand. no way pedro and his van are getting past that. and after they fall in the pits. the ones that jump over trip the mines. the ones that make it past the mines get electric fence shocked. the oneses that make it past the fence get mowed down by remotely controlled .50 caliber machine guns. if they make it past that and the big concrete wall with razor wire on top of it they can stay.

horndude said:
Actually truth be told, I think Mexico is about to be in for a rough time. In about 2 years or so Cantarell will no longer be able to produce enough oil so Mexico can export to the US, soon after they will be importing all their oil and natural gas because Cantarell will be depleted. NAFTA forces the US to sell oil and gas to them, I think the US will break the treaty, possibly either invade Mexico or just shut them out completely. The internment camps are under construction and the national guard has already been sent. Haliburton got a $385 million dollar contract to build the camps to house both illegals and american dissidents. The writing is already on the wall. Picture this, the US with an average per capita income of over $20k, Mexico on the other side starving to death, it isnt gonna be pretty. The US better start building a serious wall. Other possibilty is the US just opens the border and swallows mexico lowering all our living standards by like 40% or more.......they might try that too, either way, its going to suck.

I don't see why Mexico won't export their oil, they have to be some of the worse global traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom