Borat

Status
Not open for further replies.
borat is from Kazakstan i watched ALI G months before anyone had a clue about it and now its so overplayed every friggen person tries to impression him here its SO Annoying

Ya, I saw the previews at Talladega nights ("You must learn to drive with the fear" "Theres a cougar in my car"):D and another movie. I don't think it was all that funny, too me it just showed how depraved some people are. I sure don't think Ali G if funny or entertaining.

As for acquired tastes, ya, you are probably right, because I know some of my humor is an acquired taste.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are suddenly of a race/creed that you find distasteful. I know an Indian(not native american) who loves Elvis Presley and Ron White...Don't be so quick to judge.

i am a fan of sasha baron cohen and think borat is his funniest character simply cause ppl try to take him seriously thinking actual ppl in kazakstan are like that

Nubius said:
Ok? I'm white buddy. It's simply not funny.

i was kidding. wah.

hillbillybob said:
Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are suddenly of a race/creed that you find distasteful. I know an Indian(not native american) who loves Elvis Presley and Ron White...Don't be so quick to judge.

you know an indian? my best friend is black!

I guess the movie looks okay, may have some funny parts to it. Looks to me to be more of a renter.... I wish more trailers were out.

wow.

If I had to sit in a room with him I think I'd have to slap him across the face.

He isn't even that funny any way I mean he just acts retarded....

I dont like Borat because it seems to me its just fake, compared to HBO series Borat, But thats just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom