Boost Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
Anyone use Boost Mobile? I've been paying roughly $80 for a family plan, with 700 minutes, and no other features from T-Mobile. I personally think they are worthless, and over charge for the service. I've been thinking of buying 2 Boost Mobile phones, and just doin' their unlimited monthly plan for $50/line. Is the service any good? I know coverage isn't all that great, but neither is T-Mobile's where I live, so it's about the same.

Dunno much about Boost Mobile except it's overhyped. Does VZW or AT&T get decent reception where you are? I believe 700 minutes on either of their plans is about 70 bucks, close to the same but generally better service from either.

Dunno much about Boost Mobile except it's overhyped. Does VZW or AT&T get decent reception where you are? I believe 700 minutes on either of their plans is about 70 bucks, close to the same but generally better service from either.

Yes, they both offer great coverage here, but since my credit has not been established yet, I would have to pay $600 for AT&T service, and around $400 for Verizon to get contracts with them. That's why I'm looking for a prepaid solution. I'm using T-Mobile's Flex-Pay, which is why I chose T-Mobile in the first place. While I know I could possibly be spending roughly the same with the Boost Mobile service, I would be outright buying the phones, and not be paying them off for the next 1-2 years. I would also not be able to get unlimited text, walkie-talkie, data, and voice for $100/month. We use our cellphones quite a bit, as she's a studio manager, and I get quite a few calls about computer troubleshooting, and building, which can take a while. We just blow straight through the 700 minutes in no time, and I'm left using my home phone, which I'm wanting to shut off, as it's costing me money I don't need to be spending.

As far as prepaid goes, I guess it really matters on how much you pay and your coverage.

I just know trackphone is a gigantic waste of money.

If Boost is unlimited everything for 50 bucks i say go with it. Or you could check out Helio, they have cool phones.

As far as prepaid goes, I guess it really matters on how much you pay and your coverage.

I just know trackphone is a gigantic waste of money.

If Boost is unlimited everything for 50 bucks i say go with it. Or you could check out Helio, they have cool phones.

Virgin Mobile does have nice phones, and decent coverage, but $100/month for unlimited everything is a little too pricey for me. I have yet to try to get a contract with Sprint, which I may give them a call here soon.

I really wouldn't do that, they're pretty terrible in my experience. Better to try out a prepaid service in my personal opinion instead of being locked into a contract in this case scenario.

Sprint is amazing, ive got a solid plan and phone...been with them since 2005 and i only pay $45 for unlimited everything and 500 anytime minutes.

I can also call three numbers that i pick for free, day or night.

Boost used to be sub-par...its a lot better now and yes its only $50 a month for unlimited everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom