Status
Not open for further replies.
all the RFC's-not a book but it might as well be
long emergency by James Howard Kunstler
Twilight in the desert by Mathew Simmons
Crossing the rubicon by Michael Ruppert
The immortal class:cult of human transportation
Prozac nation
Fast food nation(not sure if thats it real title)
Nerves of Steel by Rebecca lambchop Riley
autobiographies of Norman Schwartzkopf, Colin Powell
Both of Lance Armstrong's books
Art of war
Linus Torvald's book about creating the linux kernel
Biographies of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington-----helps dispell the brainwashing you get in school about the foundation of the US
"The Street", forget the author's name, but its about Wall Street and hedge fund trading and his website which went IPO
Mein Kampf
Mao Tse Tung's little red book
Unibomber's manifesto--available online
biography of Dwight David Eisenhower, read his speeches as president too.......pretty poignant look at today's world
Noam Chomsky---just about any of his stuff

lots more where that came from, the more you read and absorb the better, you can never collect enough info--if your still in highschool or college, keep reading, for the next 20-30 years your going to have to undo and relearn the way things really happened in the world cause I dont care what country you came from, history has been distorted the way you were taught to believe

I've currently just ordered the first 2 volumes of "Vampire Hunter D" looked like a new genere better than reading the same crap over and over.

I was so into the harry potter books...Im just waiting for the final book....I was really sad at the end of book 6.....and shocked....cant wait for book 7:D

I've currently just ordered the first 2 volumes of "Vampire Hunter D" looked like a new genere better than reading the same crap over and over
Vampire hunter D isn't new. Neither is the genre of Vampires.

Vampire Hunter D original OVA was made in 1985.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=654

I've seen the movie bloodlust which was made in 2000 or so I think, not bad, but vampire hunter D is far from being a new story and the genre of vampires is definitely nothing new.

I was talking about a new genere to read. Instead of reading the same old crap like Lord of the Rings. I want to read about a different topic, writing style.

Ahh, gotcha.....meant new based on your own experience. IT'S ALL CLEAR TO ME NOW.

Can't say much about vampire hunter D since I've only seen the newest movie, but Trinity Blood is worth checking out. Vampirish style, but a little different.

1400049628.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

You never know.... one day you might wake up and find yourself in a Dawn Of The Living Dead Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom