Boobie trap...CATCH A MOUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

um4r

Solid State Member
Hey in my backgarden there is a mouse!..dun dun dun

I saw it...and I've been putting cheese out and i've figured out where it's little base is.

Ok I need a way to catch this little shit...or just so I can see it. I have an air rifle which I took out and trying to get a view of it but never can. It was hiding near a bush an hour ago but by the time I got my gun and was out, it was gone!

I got my gun near the garden now...but like I never see it..so small as well but still...

Anyone got an idea to lure it out or something?..

I been putting cheese..but then I don't see it..then when I go back after an hour the cheese is gone!..haha!...Splinter from Ninja turtles!

I need some kinda' plan....I don't know what. I don;t want to mouse trap it coz I actually wanna take a shot at it myself..like a moving target.

HELP!

Yeah, while yer out in yer garden trying to shoot a mouse to take a look at it...point the gun at yer head and pull the trigger. It'll solve the problem...and many others.

put peanut butter on a mouse trap. they can not run away with that and will eat it and snap there you go

ShoobieRat said:

Yeah, while yer out in yer garden trying to shoot a mouse to take a look at it...point the gun at yer head and pull the trigger. It'll solve the problem...and many others.

Agreed

Their is alot more than one mouse in your backgarden, money says.

Maybe there was more than one...but my nextdoor neighbours cat caught two..coz the other day...there was a dead rat in the grass...and the day before another one!..haha...cats, love them!

And yea thnx for the peanut butter thing, some dude told me that too.

ok.. so heres what you do..
1) get an m-16
2) plant a tree in your back ward and wait 15 years so its big enough to put a treestand in.. (or get on your roof)
3) get night vision goggles...
4) get heat/movement missles lined all the way up the fence
5) make sure you load your m-16 and have plenty of extra ammo..
6) shoot at any movement in a 25 foot radius
7) reload your m-16
8) make sure you have your night vision goggles on
9) make sure your in a treestand or your roof
10) put a block of cheese in the middle of the yard...
11) wait
12) when the mouse comes... UNLEASH HELL WITH YOUR M-16 and no im not talking about just shooting once or twice... EMPTY FIVE FREAKIN CLIPS IN HIS ASS!
13) call in air support and ground forces.. call the cia call the fbi..

im done now....

Use the board game "Mouse Trap" for some inspiration.
Mouse_Trap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom