Bonnaroo

iParanormalx

The strange one
I've been watching a lot of the streams, seen a bunch of sh!t on snapchat but I wonder what its like. Do you rent an area to setup your tent then walk to the festival? Has anyone went that knows how it works? Some of the bands that have played just make me want to be there so Im thinkin about going next year

I drove by it several times last week. They have interstate exits marked as well as signs pointing where to go. There is a KOA campground next to it and I do believe you can camp out in certain areas. I would just get a hotel within driving distance (Monteagle, Winchester, Jasper) and drive in each day, but I like my AC and especially at night.

Lots of other things in the area as well, like the Jack Daniels Distillery, the George Dickel Distillery, lots of beautiful mountains and rivers, Nashville is just up the road a ways, Chattanooga is back up the road about 75 miles with the Riverbend Festival going on at the same time.

If you go let me know. I don't plan on going but maybe we could meet up while you are in the area.

Speaking of Riverbend, check it out. Riverbend Music Center | Riverbend Music Center & PNC Pavilion

Besides Riverbend, Chattanooga has loads of things in the area... lots of Civil War sites (Signal Mountain, Lookout Mountain, Chickamauga Battlefield, etc), the Tennessee Aquarium, Rock City, Ruby Falls, whitewater rafting on the Ocoee just to the north in my neck of the woods, the Chattanooga Choo-Choo, etc.

Back
Top Bottom