Bluetooth and Legislation about Driving on the Cell Phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Statistically speaking, I have heard having a hand free kit for your modile phone in the car does not lower your chances of having a car accident while you are on the phone to some one.

Ever since they (the police) cracked down on holding a phone in one hand and driving with the other in this country (australia), and that mobile phone car kit or head sets have become more popularised, the number of road accidents involving a driver taking on the phone as not decreased by much.

BlueTooth for your phone is another wireless device that will allow you to have a head ear phone and mic to with out having the annoying cable. Over all, I find that having the ear piece is a great idea if you are constanly on the run around the office or from place to place. But having one of those thing on while you are in the car will reduce your hearing f noises that are from around the car. Effectively.... you are partially distracted while you are driving as you have some one talking directly into your ear.

Infact, I find things like NOKIA HDS-3 HEAD SET really dangerous to use while driving as they are a 2 ear pieces as appose to one.

Personally, I feel that the best thing for cars and phone is to get a small car kit instead. Like I have seen some that fit into your cigarette lighter. At least there, the level of distraction there is the same as if some one was actaually talking to you in the car.

evanmendel said:
to talk on the cell phone while using cell phones.

Let me guess:
You started to say "to talk on the cell phone while driving" but got side tracked and finished it like "driving while using cell phones"

I only point that out because I have to stop myself from doing it so dang often too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom