Blu-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
jon2231 said:
I really don't see why people HAVE to waist there money on stuff like that.

who HAS to waste their money?

(its waste, not waist, and its their not there :p)

actually there are blu ray burners....by....NEC i think....or BenQ and its like $999 on whichever one of those its takes like 42 minutes or something to burn 22 GB. cant remember exact numbers.

Just buy a ps3 and mod the blu-ray player to work on your pc :p It's funny how they are puting all this new technology on the ps3 and it was supposed to cost more to make then they are selling it for. I guess they are waiting for prices to go down? :p

NeedAcpu said:
Just buy a ps3 and mod the blu-ray player to work on your pc :p It's funny how they are puting all this new technology on the ps3 and it was supposed to cost more to make then they are selling it for. I guess they are waiting for prices to go down? :p

I don't think M$ has made much money off of the Xbox360. I don't know where the profit comes in consoles. Games? Accessories?

money comes from games, the consoles u need the hardware according to how many consoles u sell, but games are just basically copies, u just pay for the blank cd.

ya MS loses over $100 for every xbox360 they sell. (i think they still do..)

they make their money back in games, and most importantly, xbox live.

I saw P.P. was the most recent respondent to this thread and I just knew he would quote me. Surprise, surprise. Clearly you don't care about grammar, but it still ****es me off, so stop. Drugs are cool, no doubt. But I think "ounces" should stay where they belong. Keep it up, and I'll kill you.

DefragMyHead said:
I saw P.P. was the most recent respondent to this thread and I just knew he would quote me. Surprise, surprise. Clearly you don't care about grammar, but it still ****es me off, so stop. Drugs are cool, no doubt. But I think "ounces" should stay where they belong. Keep it up, and I'll kill you.

Wow. That sounds too serious for me to laugh. How can "ounces" bother you? Who cares? Drop the OCD and get on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom