Bloody keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdinkel

Daemon Poster
Alright, I was just typing along on my laptop, minding my own business, and the "C" key just locks up. I got pissed, hit it , and it went off my keyboard, onto the floor.

It took me a good 20 minutes to reassemble it.

That's my good story of the day. It relates to hardware as it is a segment of the keyboard.

Anyone else have these sort of random wierdness, or am I just too advanced for my time? J/K.

My shift key is sticky. It annoyies every time I AM TYPING AWay the shift key locks.

My keyboard is wireless, so every time it asks after a crash if I want safe mode, or safe mode with Network, or regular I cant do anything. Until I found an option in the BIOS for something abotu USB on startup.

u know.. it sux when a key messes up, but id say when ur space key has to be slammed down with ur palm just to use it.. its alot more annoying... considering how much i use the space bar...
see last year one of my classes had us test for keyboarding, the computer i had to use had a broken space button all year... it was annoying as hell.. made me such a slow typer and the teacher yelled at me for it till i almost threw the keyboard at him.. then he goes oh it is broke..

The worst is when I've been drinking all night and I come home and eat while I'm on the computer.

And I wake up the next morning and theres crusted pizza sauce on my keys and what not, it sucks.

Ya.....

hehe i have a hard time in my BCIS class cause the keyboard sticks alot everywhere but since the class is easy i can make up for it. im still usually the first person done lol.

I can type pretty fast (although not as fast as I'd like) and it really is annoying if the space bar is hard to press down, and it's even more annoying if it gets stuck down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom