BlockBuster Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogers Video is quiet pricey, and it's Canadian. They're $6.50 for a new 2-day release. 1-day releases are $7.00.

I usually rent the 7-day rentals, which are about $4.85. Way better deal. I always return movies the previous day that they're due back, so i don't have to worry about the time.

I just went down to the video store today to rent Godfather for PS2, and my parents has about $15 of late fees. Grrr.....

Theres no penalty for losing a movie with BBO, all you have to do it tell them it was lost in the mail. If you have to many get lost they'll drop your account. Thats what they say in the faqs, one hasn't gotten lost yet for me. As for selection idk they seem to have every movie I look up, including old ones.

How much you'll like BBO or Netflicks would be determined by how far you live from a distribution center. If it takes 2 days in transit to get there then your looking at 5-8 days between sending off a movie and recieving a new one, 1 day of shipping means 3-4 days if you drop in a mail box, 4-5 from door step.

My only complaint so far is that I've had an old movie(like 1972) at the top of the list for 2-3 weeks, and they still keep sending stuff from lower on the list. I kinda wish I could call them up and tell them to get off their fat @ss and go get my movie from whatever back storage room closet they store movies that no one asks for anymore.

Yea, also some downside right now is with new releases like X-Men 3, you have to make sure to put it on your queue earlier or you'll be waiting in line. It would be better to go to the local rental store and see if it's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom