Blair is going down after the London blasts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap you say? :).. Interesting.. haha..

You disagreeing that Blair's stupidity contributed to this London attack? Kidding right? :rolleyes:

Yes.. I know all about the terrorists that are in Canada. Not all these cells are planning on attacking the US and Canada. THey are here so they can raise funds and plan attacks in their native countries - with civil wars and such.

And some of them are in Canada to plan attacks on the US. It's a fine balance really. Control the US/Canada border "or" improve the Canadian immigration policy with respect to questionable individuals.

Personally, I'd rather see Canada improve the immigration policy. It's more difficult to control the border considering the sheer amount of traffic that takes place between the two countries.

btw, you brought Canada into this because?......... :rolleyes:

Well, if the context of my statement wasn't clear to you, let me clarify it a little bit

What I meant was:
"For the MAJORITY of the people that is outside of Iraq, it was not their problem".. i.e. in the internatonal community. And especially in England..

I know what you meant, and my response remains the same.

I'm done with this thread as I had a response all typed out, but it would most likely just lead to a flame war. There's no point in argueing with you as I have argued with people that think the same way as you do too many times to know that you still wouldn't understand.

:).. Difficult to agree or disagree with you if you don't even say what you are thinking man.. I've lived in a country with a civil war.. I know how things work. And trust me, by reading the description of "life in Iraq" during Saddam days, it doesn't seem too bad.. Worth to be "liberated" after spending BILLIONS of dollars?..

No.. Simple answer.

There are other places where these guys could've spent the $$ if they were interested in "saving the world".. But the thing was, they went to Iraq to find WMDs.. Which they never did. Now they are just making up stories about "saving and liberating the people".. This is bullshit, as there are more pressing regions in the world that could've used 1/100 of the $$ spend in Iraq.

But yeah. I respect the fact that you don't want to start a flame war. I don't either. It's nice to have a proper discussion. If you'd like, why don't you PM me what you typed? :)

Chankama, you are completely backwards in your thinking. You actually think that if England did not participate in Iraq, they would not be a target to terrorists?

For this attack they quote a reason as Iraq, but they will always have a reason. Or then again, a lack of a reason. Their only reason is a hatred to the western world, and nothing will change that. We will not "make friends" with these people by hiding from them. They will only attack stronger if we do.

The people of London should thank Blair for his policies. If not for the pressure he and the US have put on these terrorists, this attack would have been a lot stronger.

idiotec said:
You actually think that if England did not participate in Iraq, they would not be a target to terrorists?

Oh I am sure they would've been to a certain extent man. This is what I said before:

"There might have been other attacks, but THIS attack clearly could've been avoided. The probability of England getting attacked probably went up significantly after the Iraq mess.. And you have to keep in mind that the security is a LOT tighter these days. Yet these guys prevailed."

idiotec said:
For this attack they quote a reason as Iraq, but they will always have a reason. Or then again, a lack of a reason. Their only reason is a hatred to the western world, and nothing will change that. We will not "make friends" with these people by hiding from them. They will only attack stronger if we do.
These people are not "jealous" of our way of life man. Contrary to what many would believe.. They don't sit there and think to themselves: "Gee.. We don't have what they have.. Lets go kill some westerners"..

They just see "some" western countries interfering in their affairs.. And they don't like it.

Why hasn't Canada been the target of Islamic terrorists.. As one poster indicated before (even though out of place), there are many terrorists in Canada. If they wanted to, they can still attack Canada.. And disappear into the night.

idiotec said:
The people of London should thank Blair for his policies. If not for the pressure he and the US have put on these terrorists, this attack would have been a lot stronger.
Chances are it might not even have taken place. For every action there is a reaction. Terrorists use the things that other countries do to recruit young people. They say "the infidels must be punished for what they have done". And kids come running..

We use propaganda to recruit soldiers to the armies.. So do they.. *gasp*.. Iraq was a reason given on a silver platter.

England's been the target for terrorist attacks well before 9/11, most Americans just didn't notice or care about them. No doubt that Blair's siding with Bush on the Iraq issue made them a larger target, that's for sure. But I wouldn't call Blair retarded or anything like that. I don't like some of the thing he's done, but I don't live in England nor have I even been there so I wouldn't attack their leaders without seeing how their policies work first hand.

i will have nop part in this thread except this. IF terrorists are in canada (which i believe there is) then they can come over here and we will take them out like we did over seas. Im not saying the US is invinsible but i do take great pride to the fact that we are very powerful and i like to sit in my chair during wars knowing the boys in uniform has my ass covered. UK are very vulnerable and im sorry to say but they can get their a$$es handed to them on a plate like nothing other. We did many years ago and now we protect them? HA you guys should have just let us hold the olympics because we can secure it. now dont get me wrong im not saying you guys cant but im just saying that yall opened the door for more attacks and that is the first of many. i forgot what else i was gonna say so peace lol.

P.P. Mguire said:
IF terrorists are in canada (which i believe there is)

Didn't you know we are all terrorist's over here,We are just waiting to sober up and get some better weapon's beside's our hockey stick's so we can do some real damage to ya eh :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom