Bladder Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant sit inside the car and pee in a bottle? please, i've had the tailgating experience many times. i've peed in the car just as many.

lol can't say i've ever peed in a car...

what happens if you don't drink beer if you go to a game? only time i'd understand the need to drink would be in baseball, since thats the most boring sport man has invented. if you know there are no bathrooms around, don't drink.

molsen said:
you cant sit inside the car and pee in a bottle? please, i've had the tailgating experience many times. i've peed in the car just as many.

Well, i'm not sure what kind of bottle your peeing in??? Not to brag, but I'd need a pretty large bottle, and I can't sit and pee... Real men stand.

psht, just needs to cover the hole. Gatorade bottle does wonders :D

No one said your junk had to FIT down inside the bottle lol.

I'd be worried about filling it up though. Sometimes after drinking and those first few beers pile up I'm standing there wondering if the flow will ever stop. It'd have to be like in dumb & dumber when jim carey is going in the beer bottles and he swaps them out as each gets filled lol.

Nubius said:
psht, just needs to cover the hole. Gatorade bottle does wonders :D

No one said your junk had to FIT down inside the bottle lol.

I'd be worried about filling it up though. Sometimes after drinking and those first few beers pile up I'm standing there wondering if the flow will ever stop. It'd have to be like in dumb & dumber when jim carey is going in the beer bottles and he swaps them out as each gets filled lol.

then the cop drinks

exactly, no need to shove your cock and balls all the way into the bottle....

you can't sit and pee... meaning you're physically incapable of it or just unwilling because you're insecure with your "manliness" (i think it's the latter, judging by your need to talk about your size). if it's a physical issue, i'd call your doctor.

sure, "real men" stand to pee, but only an insecure fool would refuse to relieve himself because sitting isn't manly enough.

hey man, if you're unwilling, you unwilling. but don't act like it's completely below you and unmanly to do so. it was only a suggestion to help solve your problem of relieving yourself at tailgating events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom