Bladder Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to american television major.

The land of mind numbingly stupid shows that have the power to instantly drop the IQ of millions of people.

ROFLMFAO!

I watched that show once, utterly pathetic some of the things those people come up with.

I swear...if they aired that on the show, hundreds of thousands of people died of laughing that day.

"It's too stupid..."

.... So let me get this straight..... The ugliest man in the world creates an invention, where you wear a big leather rain coat, **** in the lining of the coat, FOLD the ****ing coat up, so you can wear your own **** on your BACK???? :mad:

I know this is an actor, but this is the reason i haven't watched TV since January. Reguardless if it was funny or not, the stupidity is unbearable. :rolleyes: :cool:

but this is the reason i haven't watched TV since January. Reguardless if it was funny or not, the stupidity is unbearable.
Agreed.

You notice though, as one of the 'judges' or whatever they are pointed out, it's those bags that you put clothes in after taking them to the cleaners :p

That guy was all disappointed when they said no. He really thought in his mind that it was the worlds greatest invention. Right up there with sliced bread and all that fantastical stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom