Bitcoin 2018

1etherer

Fully Optimized
Yoyoyo!

I'm interested in knowing what people think Bitcoin price will be Q4?

Anyone interested in getting involved? anyone think alt coins are better and if so which ones?

Well it's already rebounded on news that XRP won't be listed on GDAX yet, so it's been a good year for it so far :p $23,100 from $18,000 earlier (aud).

Still would choose XRP or ETH over BTC at this stage, imo BTC is only as big as it is because it's the "kleenex" of the crytpo world, not because it's the best in the field. XRP has gotta be close to being overvalued by now though (if not already), cause there's 100bn coins in total. That'd mean the total market cap once all coins are released would be (at the moment) half a *trillion* dollars. Surely too high :O :grin:

Last edited:
I know the alt coins like stellar, ripple, qtum, omisego and others will do good this year! but I think ETH will go the same route BTC did last , year, maybe upto 15k.

Also, DASH and Zcash interesting to watch.

I know the alt coins like stellar, ripple, qtum, omisego and others will do good this year! but I think ETH will go the same route BTC did last , year, maybe upto 15k.

Also, DASH and Zcash interesting to watch.

I ended up deciding to sell all my XRP and put half towards ETH shortly after posting previously, fingers crossed you're right lol

I bet there's a bunch of stock market veterans cringing at the thought of all these people investing into countless numbers of fringe markets. With no historical data points they're considered very volatile.

I bought one bitcoin a few years ago. Forgot about it until about three months ago.
I'm pretty happy with the result. :tongue:

I'm up about $100 from ETH. Going to watch the markets next couple days or so and transfer my LTC from GDAX to Binance when it goes back up, and I'll buy some XRP; might pick up TRON as well since it's gaining some marketshare in...more shady areas of activity from what I've heard.

I'm up about $100 from ETH. Going to watch the markets next couple days or so and transfer my LTC from GDAX to Binance when it goes back up, and I'll buy some XRP; might pick up TRON as well since it's gaining some marketshare in...more shady areas of activity from what I've heard.

Drugs. These all sound like drugs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom