Birthday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nubius my friend has that mp3 player, it is pretty good not big enough for me though, the thing is tiny I would end up leaving it in my pocket and washing it. I love the cases to then though they are tight,

but IPod's are really crappy.
based off what? My brother had the 30gb version with video playback and crap and it seemed fairly nice. Sound was pretty good on it as well assuming you use good headphones and not the ones that come with them obviously.

Nubius said:
based off what? My brother had the 30gb version with video playback and crap and it seemed fairly nice. Sound was pretty good on it as well assuming you use good headphones and not the ones that come with them obviously.

IPod's are dependant on ITunes or Winamp, if you get PRO.

Most MP3 players have included easy-to-use software that anybody can use. IPod's are so difficult...who could use one without damaging their PC?

I mean damaging by people becoming so angry with Itunes that they take a mallet, and you guessed it, damaging their PC :O

Well, I've seen my parents get a little angry sometimes with their Ipod's. They actually sent a threatening e-mail to Apple about Itunes not working for them :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom