biomechanical running suit - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Member's Area > Off Topic Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default biomechanical running suit

Ok I'm new here. My name is Jimmy. I'm building a biomechanical suit to help propelle you faster and with less energy and stress on the body.

What I need is input and ideas on what types of material would work best and over all ways to make it better.

It's a light weight basically Spandex skin tight suit with armour, rebound shocks or pistons that do the same thing, and shock cord of some kind.

The armour is to help hold everything together and withstand the rebound from the shocks to the pull from the cord.
1st) It's got four set of rebound stocks on each side of the body from the top of your foot to mid shin, back mid calve to back mid thigh, front mid thigh to front lower abdomen,and side forearm to side bicep.

2nd). 5 shock cords on each side of the body from the soul of your foot to mid back calve, front mid shin to front mid thigh, back mid thigh to lower back lower back to upper back, and back side forearm to back side tricep.

3rd) armour goes fully around the lower and upper legs, ether a foot armour or a custom made boot of some kind, back/front section and forearm/ bicep.

There it is, open to any and all ideas to help make this a reality.

Thank you!!!!

Tags
biomechanical suit