Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing this guy will still be able to walk when he goes and picks up his multimillion dollar insurance check because it would really suck if he had to go through life being just a normal poor average person like the rest of us.

Sorry, but that shows immaturity both of you and your Dad, it is not a funny thing to comment or to bet for and it is the manipulation of the human pain for a personal benefit. I may insult some people and make fun of them etc, but that's further worse. What if that happened to you or someone of your family? Would you still bet at it to get some money?

i didn't bet on the injury for the last freaking time.. i bet on the Team not making the final... jeez... (ever heard of supporting your favorite team? please read b4 flaming.. because you look so idiotic right now... only a real jack "butt" would bet on Human Suffering... I'm not like that....

i didn't bet on the injury for the last freaking time.. i bet on the Team not making the final... jeez... (ever heard of supporting your favorite team? please read b4 flaming.. because you look so idiotic right now... only a real jack "butt" would bet on Human Suffering... I'm not like that....

You clearly wrote that you posted this topic just to find out if you won the bet. If that was the case then you wouldn't have even mentioned Kyle Everett in the topic.

It's sad to see this especially someone as young as Kyle, but this is a danger that faces everyone in that league. He tackled head first and that was what hurt. They have to teach these kids at a young age not to tackle head first. And the league has to do something about that. That's were 99% of these injuries happen.

I was watching PTI and they suggested a 15 yard penalty for a head first tackle. That's not sure fire way of protecting against this, it's still going to happen no matter what you do. But it should dramatically decrease the amount of these injuries.

You know, thousands of people a year get paralyzed and dont have millions of dollars from playing a game and we never hear about it because they are just normal people right?

Excuse me, but that ain't what I understood, you mentioned that due to his injury you bet that they wouldn't win it is same for me, you use his trauma for personal benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom