Bills' Everett likely to be paralyzed after 'catastrophic' neck injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only posted this because i made a bet with my dad regarding this team... well this guys down for the count... maybe i'll win ;)

Wow you're a jerk. You don't even seem the least bit affected after seeing someone's life change forever (not to mention the worst).

I guess that's expected from a 15 year old.

i do sympathize for the guy... actually... i used to be a Buffalo Fan back when i was back into football.. but I'm into tennis now :)

Second question: Why didn't you just edit you post? Try to increase post count? ;) ;) ;)

off topic ?

did you guys notice that they kept putting quotations around the word catastrophic?

I think we forget that's the risk you take when you sign on for professional sports.

Wasn't he a pretty young guy, too? What a shame.

You do realize these people get paid MILLIONS of dollars and know the risks of playing right?

Wow you're a jerk. You don't even seem the least bit affected after seeing someone's life change forever (not to mention the worst).

I guess that's expected from a 15 year old.

wow calm down. no need to get so sensitive. do You cry for the children killed on the roads everyday? i didnt think so.

Yes this is tragic. I watched that game. But i wouldnt say Buffalo is out of it yet. Even with that tragedy and the loss of 3 defensive players we still only lost by 1 point to a team that everyone rates very highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom