Bill Gates knighted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft co-founder and Chairman Bill Gates will be awarded an honorary knighthood by Britain's Queen Elizabeth on Wednesday for his outstanding contribution to enterprise

wtf.jpg

Sir Bill Gates (Shudder)

OMFG ppl!!!!! WTF is this world coming too? Bill gates is a traitor and dosent deserve to be knighted at all . goes to show how corupt this world is geez.

P.P. Mguire said:
OMFG ppl!!!!! WTF is this world coming too? Bill gates is a traitor and dosent deserve to be knighted at all . goes to show how corupt this world is geez.
Actaully when you thing about it, and read the article, Microsoft did have a high impact (in fact a little too high of an impact) on the business world. Not just in UK, but internationally.

Like I remember what it use to be like just as Win95 was coming around. I was doing Desktop Publishing, and I it was a mess.

Most of the time I was converting documents from one type to another.
In documents, I had to convert between Claris Works (Mac), MS Word, LotusNote, and Amipro

All artwork formats. Like one perfered JPEGs, the other TIFFs, and other JPEGS. (Okay, this is all simple now, but back then)

And finally there was the pages layout :-
I prefered Adobe PageMaker, but the Editor only like Quark. And mean while, I had 2 other fools telling me to use Corel Draw.

MS has done a lot of things for us. (like it or not)

P.P. Mguire said:

Hehe, I wonder what he is a traitor too... mind enlightening me?

:cool:

Yea, Bill Gates as a knight is kind of funny. I'm guessing his trusty blade is known as the BSOD. :p Microsoft really helped to standardize the computing world, and was a main factor in advancing us to where we are today.

Sir Billy deserves it.

Hes a traitor cause he stole Windows form his co-worker before he founded microsoft. Its a long story but its true and everybody knows it and if it hadnt been for his co-worker he wouldnt be here where he was right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom