Biggest Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say I was adding a lot of intelligence to the forum. Merely noting that not everyone in the thousands are intelligent people posting relevant things. I am not jealous by any means. And I know it was a joke, im cool with that. I'm just sayin even though Nubius is three fourths of the way to 10 G's, doesnt mean he knows what he's talkin about ;).

Him said:
Shoobie, were you a mod? I seem to remember you being a mod at one time. Why no longer?
No, I was never a mod. Never had the interest so never bothered. My work life, and my life life, are too busy to effectively mod.

im way low on post count im to ashamed to count :)
lol wonder what id be like being a mod.... ehh better luck with a turkey.. itd figure out more than me :)

I'm just sayin even though Nubius is three fourths of the way to 10 G's, doesnt mean he knows what he's talkin
I always know what I'm talking about....hence why I was asked to become a mod without ever mentioning it or volunteering for the position when I had about 1800 posts here....can't say the same for most of the people here, especially during that mod discussion thread where everyone basically tried to nominate themselves, and the countless number of people who probably PM'd DMo for a volunteer.

I was seen as an informational poster who knew his crap and therefore was asked.

All these people with low post counts justify it with "well cause you have a high post count doesnt mean you know anything"

High or low post count doesn't matter, but on that same note, to try and basically say the high posters are just junk and doesn't 'necessarily mean they know anything' is absolute crap.

As far as hardware and overclocking goes I know my stuff, hence why I stay within those two categories...yes I make mistakes, because after all I am human, but I've done a lot of research, and have helped countless people so I know what the hell I'm talking about on most occasions when it comes to either of those two topics.

If you have a low post count, who cares, after all I did too at one point, but I type about 80wpm comfortably and can answer most questions, so it's easy to rack up 30 or so posts a day.

Just look at my profile I think it says 25 posts a day over the course of what....9 months? That's nothing anyone here doesn't already do.

Well your in OT too, you can be a monkey and post here

Im in Hardware and Overclocking, and sometimes take a venture over to networking and WIFI to attempt to help people.

well I just recently started to come to off topic, but I don't post that much in here compared to now PC Gaming, hardware and OC'ing.

I know absolutely nothing about networking though, so I stay out of there. I know quite a bit about photoshop and graphics, but I generally don't frequent those threads, they look like they don't get a lot of traffic

IF, and this all hinges on the if, you were at all talking to me nubius I have an enormous amount of respect for you and was trying to slide a little beef across to ya with my wink (perhaps again I was unable to effectively convey my always sarcastic comments). I absolutely did not mean you in anything I was saying about people not knowing what they are talking about. I also try to stay within the realm of what I know and only conjecture when I absolutely must. I do think that most with high post counts know what they are talking about, but I do not revere them as tech gods cause they have over a thousand posts as some tend to do. I feel that you Nubius without suckin up are a good and fair mod. You do know what you are talking about and have helped me numerous times. I am not even going to talk about mod because I dont know enough, dont wanna be one, dont have the time, and I probably am not as nice as I would need to be.

That said I hope you do not take my jibe the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom