Big show hit by Mayweather..

Status
Not open for further replies.
put mayweather in the UFC and watch him get his azz kicked

only if they got him on the ground. toe to toe he would punish them. PUNISH. they depend too much on groundwork. if they couldnt get him down he would knock them into next year. that's right, not next week...next year.

only if they got him on the ground. toe to toe he would punish them. PUNISH. they depend too much on groundwork. if they couldnt get him down he would knock them into next year. that's right, not next week...next year.

doubt it, he couldn't hide behind those big puffy boxing gloves nor clinch and hide from getting hit, and Mayweather isn't exactly what you'd call a power puncher either LOL, many fighters have proven that against him, the last one being Hatton who ate tons of punches trying to close the distance

the UFC has proven time and time again that boxers get beat quite easily, even good ones

bare knuckles no holds barred fighting isn't boxing, totally different game

they wouldn't have to get him on the ground at all, muay thai clinch and its game over, Mayweather would spend the whole time running away like a little girl

WWE are offering Mayweather to fight at Wrestlemania for $20 Million!

Challanging the likes of Big Show I can tell you all now, Mayweather's WWE career will be shorter than he is. I garentee it.

i wonder if they do a legit boxing match and the big show wins, will that make Mayweather no longer undefeated or will it not count in his record?

doubt it, he couldn't hide behind those big puffy boxing gloves nor clinch and hide from getting hit, and Mayweather isn't exactly what you'd call a power puncher either LOL, many fighters have proven that against him, the last one being Hatton who ate tons of punches trying to close the distance

the UFC has proven time and time again that boxers get beat quite easily, even good ones

bare knuckles no holds barred fighting isn't boxing, totally different game

they wouldn't have to get him on the ground at all, muay thai clinch and its game over, Mayweather would spend the whole time running away like a little girl

Pretty much sums it up. An actual heavyweight fighter like george foreman back in his day, or lennox lewis would be a better match for big show. but mayweather? Comeon now, im even bigger then him (6'0' 240lbs) and i did box for a short while, its a tough sport.

WWE are offering Mayweather to fight at Wrestlemania for $20 Million!

Challanging the likes of Big Show I can tell you all now, Mayweather's WWE career will be shorter than he is. I garentee it.

erm... you do realize that wrestling is fake dont you? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom