Big book of British Smiles. (AKA the dentist thread).

Had a sleep this afternoon for a few of hours and this is no Joke, I dreamed My mouth and my teeth that I had chewed them too a pulp.. My teeth were like ground up Glass after reading this thread. It prayed on my Mind, and I remember waking up still in a dream half asleep grinding my teeth. :LOL .. ..

Well today was fun and Games at the dentist. Went for a check up and got informed that I had an infection. I need a Filling in one tooth. A Filling in another along with a Root Canal and a crown. Woke up this morning practically crying with the Pain in my Mouth.

Went and got an Emergency appointment and thus just told him to pull them both out, the dentist. Took X Rays and a Full mouth Mouth Examination..

Got to go back next week for a Extraction. So thats another two Teeth I'm loosing. :sick:

Last edited:
I know this is my Fourth Post in a row, but today I had two full extractions and now I'm in Pain. I have a bit of tooth lodged in the Gum and its not shifting. My Gums have been bleeding only when I touch it and have to go back to the dentist tomorrow.

Took him 20 full minutes to Extract the first one, and the second just come straight out in one pull. Can't wait for 10PM to take my Pain Killers along with my other meds. It feels absolutely horrible the feeling of having my roots bear in my Mouth and I can't do a thing about it. Been bleeding since I had the took out, the Top left and Bottom left.

Back
Top Bottom