Bidding on ebay at last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

westy159

In Runtime
I hate this unnecessary feeling of axiety.

Im waiting till last minute to snatch up a graphics card. If i dont get it then it wont matter really, but still, my legs have gone wobby :/

Also hate people snatching my bidded on goods for 20p on the last five seconds >__>

yeah I just lost 2 bids on a soundcard. >.> one I lost by 3 seconds the other by 5 heh.

So I paid 30$ extra and used "Buy it now" from the UK. bleh.

What's worse is having somebody hit "buy it now" on the item you are selling, then not paying. EBAY still charges you for the transaction. Had this happen twice on the same item. It was relisted for a small fee but they charged me the full transaction fee. Sucked. So no more "Buy it Now" buttons on my items for sale.

Its over. And I got it.
A new 256MB PCI-E Radeon X1950GT for £46 (and £10 post/package). Pretty good considering i was planning on buying one of those for £80 at scan.co.uk

Got the card, now i just need to buy the rest of my new rig.

grats dude....you might want to invest in an ebay sniper...works well...it waits till the last 3-5 seconds and bids on your behalf

haha. one piece at a time little one. (or big one, i don't really know. haha)

Heh, its just the GPU im getting seperate. I was aiming for a cheapish X19x0 series but scan.co.uk do a limited and expensive choice; but the rest of the system im ordering from them this friday when i get paid.

Ta, H4x3r. Auto-bid-bot you say? Well If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom