bf2 armored fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
I was thinking about getting armored fury, but I was wondering how exactly are they selling it? Is there another key code or what? This almost purely because I hate EA and don't want them sucking up anymore of my precious $.

Mods sorry if this isn't entirely appropriate, and I don't like hiding things. In the end I'll probly buy it from a TF member (I seriously hate EA that much).

You buy it online, it goes to your ea downloader, you download it, and install it. It's connected to your EA downloader account.

Its only $10 from EA. Not too bad considering the booster is actually pretty fun.

The only way you would buy AF other than online is by buying someone elses entire account. Then installing EA downloader, logging in with their account and linking it too your BF2 sn.

be weary, not a lot of servers play AF. And some combine AF and EF (euro forces) into a 6 map rotation. AF is sorta fun, worth $10 if you have the extra cash and want some new BF2 content...but you will get bored of the 3 maps fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom