Which is Better Automatic or Manual Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi, im wondering which one is the best to take because if i take my test in an automatic i cant drive a Manual but if i drive a manual i can drive both soo which one is better i kno that some Automatics are Faster than manual transmissions but what do you think

An auto faster than a manual? Only with an idiot driving. I love my five speed stick.

Take your test in an automatic, though. Don't take a chance of popping the clutch or missing a gear.

Just remember... a manual requires two hands and has a shifter between you and the person in the other front seat. Something to keep in mind when dating.

Automatics are Faster than manual transmissions but what do you think

Usually the other way around there bud. AFAIK

Just remember... a manual requires two hands and has a shifter between you and the person in the other front seat. Something to keep in mind when dating.

LOL

Unless you are really confident in your abilities to drive a stick take your road test in an automatic. parallel parking can be trickey if your not smooth on the clutch.

and it would be pretty bad to stall out in an intersection half way through your test.

I love canada.. because no matter what kind of car I did my test in I can drive either.

It will be tons easier for you to just take your test with an auto. There is a few less things to worry about, which is especially nice if you get nervous during your test.

I took mine with an automatic and drove automatics for the next year or so to get the hang of things. Then once I got good with an auto, I tried manuals. I now drive an automatic for work and have a manual as my personal vehicle. I do prefer my manual, but a manual would be difficult if you are just starting out.

You're from England? Most cars are manual over there, right?

Major, What kind of year do you think were living in... Most our cars are Auto here. Remember, were next to 2 of the largest Modern car manufacturers in the world ... France... and Germany.. We make the world most Luxurious Cars... Rolls Royce and Bentley, aswell as Astin Martins, Jaguars.... So yes we most certainly have mainly Automatic cars :).

...oh ya well...... canada makes...... our cars are....

functional not pretty...
110553917_a7c2e324ff_m.jpg

Your not really missing out on much.. I've gotten in automatics before and not realizing it, tried to push the clutch pedal in, then realizing there wasn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom