bet you dont have one of these...

Status
Not open for further replies.
joshd said:
a usb CUP WARMER!!!
I do. I got one for free at from the guys at APC at a trade show a few months back.

WANKWARE!!!!!

Jonc731 said:
Honestly, who buys these things???
I was given mine at a trade show.

SHAWN said:
ETR-SILCIGCUPBA-2-sm.jpg
I have seen one of those, and that is definatly left handed wankware there.
Like I always fear the idea of some one mounting one under there optical drive. The put there coffie in it, and then nero desided to eject the disk.

My Thermaltake supplier keeps going on and on about how they sell well. I just tell him, "As it come accross to you that people might be getting them for just to give as a pratical joke gift to freinds."

With me, you for the following things.
Hardware - Computer Parts
Software - Programs
Wetware - User
Wankware - Hardware and Software that is really not nessary for day to day computer functioning.
However there is Right handed and Left Handed Wank. Right handed wankware is has some sort of purpose. Eg. A Thermaltake Hardcano, LED or Neon Fans, LED fans inside think like PSU.
Lefthanded wankware is when there is just no point for it at all. Eg. Eluminating Mouse mats (especially when you have a opitical mouse), That beverage holder.

The new toy that I would like to get is Art Leblebedev Optimus keyboard. It's not out until 2006, but all ready I want one (even with the US$200-US$300 price tag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom