The bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bet was only for one day.....if shes your friend then this should be no brainer, and shouldn't even be posted as if it was a big deal.

Make the day you aren't on the computer going out and having fun with her or something, easy as pie

EDIT: Whoooops, my bad 'she redid the bet' bah....hmmm well a week is a whole other story haha....I'm hating not having my computer but I still got my moms to check mail and get on the internet and crap.....but still...you being on the computer doesn't hurt you like smoking does....you don't STINK like SHYTE after you're on the computer like she is after a sig :p

apokalipse said:
I've never smoked, and don't plan to

I think I said this in another thread somewhere, but at the shopping centre near where I live, the smokers area is right next to the bike racks!
I mean, do they think cyclists are smokers?

And I have never even tried smoking (ciggerettes) either :p

m3trj said:
Realistically it's pretty easy to stay off your computer for a week.

talk for yourself!
i do nothing but stay on my computer and workout.
exceptions: food, bathroom, sleep

yes but if u noticed it is her LAST name and yes if they check my profile they can find out where
idc if u know where i live, id prefer her to be lil safer than that though

.....blitze......you just made it more known that that was her name...what part of the name...and how to find out more about it.....You gave away more than he did simply by typing 'king' so blame yourself not him....shoulda PM's that crap to him

yeah i know what i did, (did it on purpose, she was on the phone with me and said she didn't care) and i figure no ones mad at her... or anything so oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom