The bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitze105 said:
haven't had one in 6 weeks...
Impressive.

I think the longest I quit smoking for was 6 months.
I really comes down to how much they were smoking in the first place. Like I might go through a pack of 30s in about 2 - 3 weeks.

Where my housemate does the same in about 2 days.

thanx i dont think i will smoke anymore honestly...
few reasons...
1. gf asked me to stop
2. i used to run a mile in 7 mins and something now its bout 10, started smoking and quit my jogging wasn't a great move
3. i work out and its harder to do that when u smoke (i didn't notice that to much to be honest)
4. money... (main reason) i like to have money :)

PS
ciggerratte bout every morning

hate them... cnat stand them... gross.. i hate them... cant stand them... iv seen my granpda die from them... his luings were so weak when they did a biopsy on them they poked a hole and he died about 2 monthes later about two years ago... :(

back then they didn't know "smoking" was bad for you most likely. kinda sad, your breathing smoke out.. yeah healthy

Blitze105 said:
my friend smokes...
and she said she will quit IF i stay off my computer for 1 day. now for those of us who are addicted to computers do you see why im having problems?

She re did this bet, made it a week :(

Well she has a chamical addiction to the nicotine... so even if you hold up your end of the bargain chances are she won't hold up hers.

she belongs to me.....
trust me if i say sit she will sit.. i say raise ur right arm she puts it in the air...
(i have tried this and it does work ask Static)

PS
dont worry she will, she is a gambler and never looses a bet/deal.

The phsyical addiction of a drug takes about 7 days to be gone. It is the things your brain associates with it. Like if you used to smoke and drink, now every time you drink you will crave a cigarette, and other things you do will trigger it as well. Its not the physical addiction that gets ya its the mental addiction. Try and change your other habits. Or even though it sounds dumb try to associate smoking with things you hate, doing something you hate while smoking will condition you to disliking it (see Pavlov).

I've never smoked, and don't plan to

I think I said this in another thread somewhere, but at the shopping centre near where I live, the smokers area is right next to the bike racks!
I mean, do they think cyclists are smokers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom