Best Way To Make Money Without Having A Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
I'm still in high school (last year, w00) and I was recently looking in the paper to find a job. I found a suitable opening at a supermarket, and picked up a application form.

Then when I'm filling it out, my mom comes and tells me that she doesn't want me getting a job since then I will be taking a job that maybe some other person needs more than I do. After argueing a bit, I gave up.

Anyone know of a good way to get some cash, without having a job? :D

cyrax said:
I'm still in high school (last year, w00) and I was recently looking in the paper to find a job. I found a suitable opening at a supermarket, and picked up a application form.

Then when I'm filling it out, my mom comes and tells me that she doesn't want me getting a job since then I will be taking a job that maybe some other person needs more than I do. After argueing a bit, I gave up.

Anyone know of a good way to get some cash, without having a job? :D

You could be one of the paid spammers :D i think they get like 25c per hour. :D

A good way to make money is fixing PC's

Their's other good ways, but they most likely won't apply to you beause of age and looks.

I think you should apply for the supermarket job. If it came down to it the supermarket would hire the 30 year old guy who was laid off from a good-paying job before they hired you, managers are like that. You wouldn't be depriving anybody of work.
Otherwise I agree that maybe you should try fixing computers, maybe put an ad in the paper or something.
Dealing can make you some money you just have to find the right people and be okay smelling like weed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom