best vista wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
OMG, how many times do i need to say it?

IMO Jessica Alba is the only desktop worthy Hollywood actress!

Jessica Alba is perfect in every way shape and form!

Have you never seen Elisha Cuthbert?

Tara Reid is hot, but I believe she has a boob job which is unfortunate. I myself have a difficult time if I know the person is a dolt, I just cant consider them hot if they will alter their body to conform to their career/opinions of others. Thats pretty shallow if you change your own body so that others will look at you in a more physical way. This in turn will cause others who would not have normally done that to do the same in light of the increased competition. I hate hollywood.

No I'm not a whiny idealist that just wishes the world would be a better place. I do wish that, but I'm a realist. This country has fundamental problems of being filled with people who either A. Do everything for everybody else (to appeal to them, not for them). or B. Do everything for themselves only, selfishness abounds and is encouraged. In fact what really ****es me off is that to be successful you almost have to take on the negative traits of these worthless people to stay competitive.

I would also like my own island.

yea but she was hot before she got surgery. i havent seen her in any movies lately. but shes is a complete ditz and is a pot head but nevertheless she is smoking hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom