Best vid camera for computer illiterate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
My buddy has the WORST case of computer illiteracy I've ever seen. He got a JVC Eviro AVCHD Camera a year or two ago and he has nothing but trouble with it. It's not a problem for me, but it is still frusterating.

He offered to sell it to me for $25. :suprised: Heck yeah! I'll take it! It shoots 1080 HD and has great sound suppression on it. Doesn't auto-control the volume, but works pretty good.

Anyway. Is there anything shy of a child's toy that would be easily used by this guy? He yells at virus update windows. I'm serious.... He's a complete bafoon with computers. Copy/paste is about the extent of his capabilities. Apple would prolly be too much for him too.

^ He says he's peruses the boards, but I doubt it. (Stang forums)

And an HD cam would be nice, he could just use one that works with an easier file format. His camera almost requires a separate converter. I couldn't figure out the software that came with it. You can't just copy/paste the videos over. You can, but you still need to convert them to a useable format. Otherwise they won't play outside of the ImageMixer software. It's a real pain, but just don't let the unconverted videos pile up. Lol..

Anyway.. Something that is a little easier to use than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom