Best purchase I've ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I'll never forget the feeling of enjoyment I got (and still get) playing through Super Mario 3 on the original NES.

my friend had his old atari 2600 :D Still worked, HOWEVER I believe his dang sister took it with her to michigan. We play his old NES quite regularly lol. I still need to get a picture of it because you guys would never believe it actually worked if you saw it. We played megaman and jeopardy lol. Megaman is a great game. Ahhhh the classics. Just played the first mario brothers the other day. I was still able to get the two symbols :D

My buddy's NES is the only console I will play here at college. It gets very regular use and much more attraction. The guy has a 42" plasma, 2000$ in speakers, another 600$ in stereo equipment, G5 with 20" LCD and we're sitting there screaming while playing NES.

yeah, it can get pretty heated during NES Jeopardy :p I swear the regular NES has a LOT more catagories and questions than the N64 version does. I think they added too many animations in the N64 and took up too much space or something

Ever played "Anticipation" For NES? It was a quiz, spelling, drawing game. We played that one quite a bit.

PizzatheHut06 said:
nin_control_buck.jpg
Now is this the perfect excuse for the next time your parents walk into your bedroom while you are playing with yourself.

Over all, I think it looks pretty cool.

I always thought Super Mario 2 for NES didn't go with the others in the series. The game seemed weird to me. Granted, I still wasted TONS of time on it, haha, but still kinda weird.

I always thought Super Mario 2 for NES didn't go with the others in the series.
that's because it wasn't originally meant to be a super mario game. They just decided to make it into one, hence the oddness to it all and a big freakin toad at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom