Best purchase I've ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
Check this beast out.

nin_control_buck.jpg

I can't wait to get this in the mail and wear it.

i was looking at a LED scrolling belt buckle that i would wear to work.... But i was like mEh, my boss would not appreciate it.

Yes I agree with Macdude. I hate posers who pretend to have their heritage rooted in original Nintendo like us purebreds. They should have their eyes pulled out with an icecream scoop.

Heh, I used to play on the NES when I was little....Mario, Mario 2, Mario 3, Legend of Zelda, Megaman......Mcdonalds Kids lol......Good times......Been soooooooooooooooooooo long since I have even touched a NES........

FoxyLoxy said:
Yes I agree with Macdude. I hate posers who pretend to have their heritage rooted in original Nintendo like us purebreds. They should have their eyes pulled out with an icecream scoop.

Here's where my "heritage" is rooted in: ATARI 2600!! Notice that you can even select between color and black & white TVs!!!

Atari2600wood4.jpg

The nintendo was a HUGE advancement...

Yes we had one of those as well, admittedly it was after we had NES but. We played pong, tank pong, a game called Adventure I think where you were a pixel and you ran around different maze screens looking for a sword. Then you find a sword which is just an arrow that attaches to your pixel. Then a dragon consisting of like 20 pixels chases after you and you have to stab him in the mouth or something. Actually one of the tensest and scariest moments in gaming history for me. So these guys with their Sh!tty- graphics loaded, no content, no replayability games nowdays can kiss Adventures pixelated butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom