The *Best* Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vormund

Daemon Poster
Overall, who do you think has the best pizza?

To me...the best pizza I've ever had was from Round Table. They've since closed down here in Tucson, but...it's worth the drive to California. :)

They put soo many toppings on...piled knee-high. That's the thing most pizza places don't do, that I see...:eek: Mmm...

Never been a fan of chain pizza restaurants. The food quality is usually mediocre. But then again you get what you pay for. Why do you think they have so many "awesomely insane crazy" deals. I'll stick with my mom and pop pizza places. Around here i go to Amici's, a small italian hole in the wall that serves the best italian food period. Or, i'll hit up Two Brothers which is right down the street from me.

Chain pizza =
puke.gif

bobo, have you tried Round Table? They are indeed a chain, but not extreme like Pizza Hut. I just can't get over all the toppings they put on it!

...and nope, I've never seen them run specials for the insanely cheap prices. Generally we get two of the largest pizzas with drinks, and it seems to be ~$50...rather expensive actually, but oh-so worth it!

Maggoo's ... local place. Screw chain pizza.

Er actually, I like California Pizza Kitchen, but they have strange pizzas like a caeser salad pizza and what not, yeah.

any new york pizza.. but for fast food pizza I love little ceasars 5 dollar for a medium and 1 dollar breadsticks yummm

I recently ordered from Dominos and New York Pizza. Both sucked.
The real Italians are the best, but they don't deliver here, you have to go over to their restaurants.

Papa Murphys? Abby's? I know these places are chains but I dont know how far they go. I personally like abby's pizza the best. It's all about the taco pizza!

Meh, we don't have a whole lot of local places where I'm from. Pizza Hut and Dominoes are about the only place. however, I do love Papa John's for a chain joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom