Best PC mag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

defzeppelin

Solid State Member
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I have been viewing this forum for a while now and I have to say I am pleased with things here. I am a budding techy and I want to know what you all consider to be the best Computer Magazine to subscribe to?

I just want a Mag that has the latest news on current events, such as Company mergers. Along with updates on PC technologies such as Hardware and Software. What is a very good Mag for all of this without a sea of annoying advertisements? There are Computer Mags out there that has more ADs than it does content.

So which Mag do you all consider to be the best for what I mentioned?

Well i just picked myself my first copy of Maximum PC, great mag

I also heard that PC Modders was a good mag. I believe it comes from the company CPU which is another mag.

But most of these mags will come with a bunch of ad's for custom built PC"s and junk like that :)

TY for the replies.

I just subscribed for a year with Maximum PC :)

Can't find a site to subscribe to PC modders though :(

Australian PC Authority - Firstly it a free subscription that one of my distys are giving me.
Secondly, I really like there monthy artical where they have AU$1000, AU$2000 and AU$4000 budgets from a complete computer system (Monitor, PC, OS). And they advise on what parts to get in order to get the most bang for your buck

The PC Mag I hate the most in Australian ATOMIC. The reason being is that it's fill up with so much biased BS towards various manufactures or suppliers or distribution channels. And I have lost count the number of times they mix up the recommended retail price with the whole sales ex-gst buy price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom