Best file sharing program

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey fellas I was wondering what is the best file sharing program out there. I hear Bearshare is a good one. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx!!!

just google bit torrent its a file sharing program then u go to certain sites and download packets usually the program u download ie bit torrent will have a directlink to such a site and then u search and download what u want another option is limewire which is just p2p file sharing no intermediary so be wary of viruses with such things

WorldIndustries said:
Different Bittorrent clients are better/worse at certain things though. I find Azureus to be the best, IMO.

I really like Azureus as well. Although I just switched to Utorrent and LOVE it. It is basically Azureus but, faster and less of a resource hog. If you havent tried, you should.

i guess this isn't illegal, just questionable....

WorldIndustries said:
Bearshare is garbabe. Torrents are the way to go.

how is bearshare garbage? I use filesharing/torrents for TV shows such as the simpsons and family guy, and BearShare gets me a show about 3 or 4 times quicker than i can watch it..... so for a 30 minute show i'll get it in a bout 8 minutes.... Limewire, not the same

as for torrents, im gonna try using azuras today but whenever i tried it in the past it never worked cause some port was closed so i go to open it, then my computer freezes, etc.... so i've been forced to use bit commet for a while.

hasn't this been posted somewhere before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom