best computer pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! That's great, I'm using the one where it changes the monitor's color a different one every 10 seconds.

Good find, you win the prize.

Well I just did the one about the screenshot of the desktop...hehe did it on my mom. She was NOT happy. Made me cook tacos LOL!

DAVID_15 said:
lol im a member of that site but i never use it.

Ditto
I can not say I am overly impress with the average IQ content in OCAU forum either. I don't know why i punish myself by going there.

Of of the joke that i pull is have the wallpaper looking like the log on screen for the workstation. And then make the all the bars and icons not present on the desktop. :p

I was responbile for making a TERRORIST COOK BOOK DISK BOMB in high school. I snuck it in on of the teachers that I did not like pile of disk. He was rather upset when he had to replace his floppy drive as it had melted floppy disk in it.

I only read the first page of that thread so I appologize if this one is old news:

Open MS Word. Go to the Autocorrect settings option dialog (sometwhere in Tools menu I believe). In the list with the common autocorrect options (where things like "teh" are set to be autocorrected to "the" and "(c)" is defined to become that little circled c copywrite symbol) and make a new definition to replace "the" with something like "you suck". Maybe if the computer user is Joe Smith you can make "Joe Smith" be corrected with "Joe Smith is an idiot"...the possibilities are endless. :laughing:

LOL-My bro got tricked on the screenshot thing. I just downloaded a system delete prank to try out on my freinds! lolzzz, this is gonna be fun.

i remember a classmate screwed over another classmate by renaming the windows folder to a string of 'special characters' (press alt+####). He did this in dos, then the computer couldn't load windows. The victim couldn't rename the folder because he didnt know the proper number combos.

There is an awesome one out there called swithcher. It randomely switches the the left and right mouse button. Very frustrating because you have to go to Ctrl. Alt. Del. and then go to processes and figure out which one it is to shut it down but no body ever figures that out. lol very fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom